Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Can anyone recommend a reputable UK dealer

Article about: Hi Guys Over the years I’ve been collecting US M1’s and British MKiI’s helmets and have acquired a good amount of knowledge and experience in this field. The time has come for me to ad

?

Default Can anyone recommend a reputable UK dealer

Hi Guys
    Over the years I’ve been collecting US M1’s and British MKiI helmets and have acquired a good amount of knowledge and experience in this field. The time has come for me to add a WW2 German helmet to my collection however being a newbie when it comes to German helmets I am just starting to build up my knowledge base on this subject.

To assist me in my future purchase can anybody recommend a reputable UK dealer in German helmets?

Thanks
    Chris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone recommend a reputable UK dealer
    P
    Many

There are not many good UK sites - I've purchased from Eagle Relics and Regimentals and a few others. There are better sites in Europe and US in my opinion.
    Be sure to post any helmets on the forum first to have them checked by the members here.

I'll PM you my list of dealers.

nick

Dos
    ?

I've made some purchases at several UK Dealers. Most of them were recommended here by other members. I will PM you some that seem to have a good inventory and are easy to work with!

-Dos

I have used Malcolm Wagner a lot, as with everything I always have it checked if I dont know myself but everything I have purchased has been top notch
    Ben

?

Nick, Dos and Ben
    Thanks guys for your help very much appreciated.
    I’ll check those sites out.
    Regards
    Chris

Quote by Jimir View Post
    Nick, Dos and Ben
    Thanks guys for your help very much appreciated.
    I’ll check those sites out.
    Regards
    Chris
    Post before you buy , it may be interesting to look at EU mainland dealers as well.

"I have used Malcolm Wagner a lot, as with everything I always have it checked if I dont know myself but everything I have purchased has been top notch"

In years past I have purchased a few fairly expensive pieces from HANNAH'S REICH, and have always been very satisfied. If I recall correctly the proprietor is Malcolm. Anyway, HR was a good dealer.

I just looked it up, Martin Stiles is the proprietor of Hannah's Reich. I have not dealt with Malcolm, sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by helmet2id; 11-12-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I have used Malcolm Wagner a lot, as with everything I always have it checked if I dont know myself but everything I have purchased has been top notch
    Malcolm Wagner is very good for smaller items and his prices are also very good. I got an excellent condition silver wound badge for £40.
    Unfortunately, he is weak on German helmets - i've seen several that are quite obviously real howlers.
    nick

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Malcolm Wagner is very good for smaller items and his prices are also very good. I got an excellent condition silver wound badge for £40.
    Unfortunately, he is weak on German helmets - i've seen several that are quite obviously real howlers.
    nick
    I wouldn't buy even a button from a guy that sells junk like this. He's not interested in selling anything authentic.

Product Information
    Superb example of a Luftwaffe field division half wire cadged M42 with green cammo overpaint ,Rb numbered chinstrap ,If I was still collecting helmets ,this one would be for my own personal collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Can anyone recommend a reputable UK dealer  

It's not a UK dealer but here in the U.S. WWII German Helmets | German War Helmet WW2 is a great place to shop IMO. A few members have bought from there.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast