Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Captured Czech VZ32 Helmet Reissued as a DD Police

Article about: I am sure I have posted this one before but pulled it out this morning and decided to re post it. A complete Czech VZ32., captured and reissued by the Reich. It is complete with liner and ch

Default Captured Czech VZ32 Helmet Reissued as a DD Police

I am sure I have posted this one before but pulled it out this morning and decided to re post it. A complete Czech VZ32., captured and reissued by the Reich. It is complete with liner and chin strap. It was repainted with smooth dark green paint and adorned with police decals. All of the pads and the twine draw string are present but one of the pads has torn loose. That pad has a red ink stamp that identifies the city where it was used - Koln. There is also an ink stamp in the dome but I can’t decipher it, and there are faint initials on another of the pads. The decals have quite a bit of damage but will do for me until I can find an affordable upgrade. Not a top shelf piece but not often encountered. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Captured Czech VZ32 Helmet Reissued as a DD Police   Captured Czech VZ32 Helmet Reissued as a DD Police  

Captured Czech VZ32 Helmet Reissued as a DD Police   Captured Czech VZ32 Helmet Reissued as a DD Police  

Captured Czech VZ32 Helmet Reissued as a DD Police   Captured Czech VZ32 Helmet Reissued as a DD Police  

Captured Czech VZ32 Helmet Reissued as a DD Police  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Captured Czech VZ32 Helmet Reissued as a DD Police
    P
    Many