Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Civic M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Reverse Decals

Article about: Another one I have had for decades. I am a sucker for reverse decal helmets, and this is one of the first of such type that I obtained, in the early '90's, from a fellow collector whom my wi

Default Civic M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Reverse Decals

Another one I have had for decades. I am a sucker for reverse decal helmets, and this is one of the first of such type that I obtained, in the early '90's, from a fellow collector whom my wife affectionately calls my "helmet pusher". The exterior is in fairly good shape, but, unfortunately, the liner has been treated (not by me), and only remnants of the black pebble grain chinstrap remain. The shell has only a maker mark, a "T" inside of a diamond. The maker stamp is actually visible on the exterior of the skirt (in picture 5). This is the best of several light weight M34 reverse decal Fire/Police helmets that I have. I really do not know why some of these were issued in a "reverse Decal configuration, maybe some one in the forum can shed some light on that. All I know is that I really like the oddities. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Civic M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Reverse Decals   Civic M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Reverse Decals  

Civic M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Reverse Decals   Civic M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Reverse Decals  

Civic M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Reverse Decals   Civic M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Reverse Decals  

Civic M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Reverse Decals  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Civic M34 Fire/Police Helmet - Reverse Decals
    P
    Many

Another very nice helmet Jim, especially as it is a reverse. I don't think the liner looks all that bad even though it has been treated. Better that than rotted and brittle in my opinion! Leon.

not in bad cond.

Another one of your many great Helmets you own Jim,still a fantastic overall looking lid,has a nice appeal to it,thanks for sharing..........

?

Nice helmet.

?

The oddities I also find worthy of putting on a shelf Jim, nice one.

Nice condition fire police you don't see the reversed decals very often nice unique helmet. timothy

Nice one Jim, unusual decal config that I've not seen before.

I have to say if I saw that from the left side on an antique shop shelf I would be trembling at the knees, for obvious reaϟϟons

Nice helmet.
    chris

?

The external qualities of this one, more than make up for any internal shortcomings as far as I can see Jim

Brad.