Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Cover helmet camo tan and water

Article about: Hi guys been offered this item know it is not the factory made one but on the other hand it is not the typical zelt material that we often see around does this one have the tan and water pat

Default Cover helmet camo tan and water

Hi guys been offered this item know it is not the factory made one but on the other hand it is not the typical zelt material that we often see around does this one have the tan and water pattern camo? Appreciate all your comments
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cover helmet camo tan and water   Cover helmet camo tan and water  

Cover helmet camo tan and water   Cover helmet camo tan and water  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cover helmet camo tan and water
    P
    Many

Have asked the seller for good quality pictures
    Last edited by jamoros; 01-26-2021 at 12:44 PM.

Hi guys finally got these close-up pictures from the seller which is what really interests me to properly be able to see the stitching style and the fabric, consistent homogeneous wear and worn areas and construction of the cover among others elements. I know that these are very difficult items to prove that they are period made but if you guys can kindly try to eventually forget about this and use your instinct built up throughout your collecting years to give me your feedback that would be great, basically what does your guts tell you?Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cover helmet camo tan and water   Cover helmet camo tan and water  

Attached Images Attached Images Cover helmet camo tan and water  Cover helmet camo tan and water 

Attached Images Attached Images Cover helmet camo tan and water 

Forgot to mention that this helmet cover was found in a thrift store in the suburbs of Dresden (ex GDR)

Believe It is assembled like the regulatory version, the fabrics used look authentic, cotton thread and homogeneous appearance with traces of use.

Like all non-regulatory cover helmets, authenticity is a matter of feeling, there is no exact science

Hi guys been searching around and found that also this dealer with a established and long term tradition of excellence is selling one which is exactly the same as the one I posted just for the record and for future reference

Wehrmacht Stahlhelm-Tarnbezug - Heer 1933 - 1945 - Couvre-chefs du III eme Reich & Seconde Guerre Mondiale - Antiquites Militaires
    Last edited by jamoros; 01-26-2021 at 12:00 PM.

Enclose pictures in case that link gets deleted in the future also would like to make myself clear that I am not trying to convince anyone just wanted to show some reference that considered would be interesting

Cover helmet camo tan and water  

My final post is. In my case I love not the marmite but the cover but that is just me
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cover helmet camo tan and water  

So many fakes in this stuff and few experts , you best have it checked out on GHW or WAF forum.
    I do not collect these.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast