Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Crash Helmet Opinion

Article about: OK experts..., Is this Crash Helmet worth \\$650?

Default Re: Crash Helmet Opinion

Quote by odessa1 View Post
    If you don't want it I will buy it for $650!!! They ask for $1500 at gun shows!
    But do they sell...??
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Crash Helmet Opinion
    P
    Many

?

All the stuff waits his customer. It's depends of the time, but sells The dealers and collectors prices are different.
    Collector sell his unwanted helmet, due of he found a better one. Dealer buy from a collector for reselling, and his interest is money, due of that the price difference is his profit...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

The Enforcer
    ?

They ask for $1500 at gun shows!
    The problem is... one can sell one milion dollars for a pile of dung...
    its only a question when someone is stupid enough to pay for it.

600$ is a fair price.

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

I guess the one for $1500 was in better condition. I should mention that the guy did NOT sell it that weekend!

Cool Re: Crash Helmet Opinion

OK folks,.... haven't done anything. But I will give you the thread to where this is located. Go to Craigslist, Sacramento, WWII, for sale. Its listed there and they've dropped the price to $600. I live a couple hours away and my other half has said "no" to this adventure. Need any help email me. Finders fee (bonus for me)? Would be great.

Wuerstenfuchs
    ?

Quote by easterneagle View Post
    OK folks,.... haven't done anything. But I will give you the thread to where this is located. Go to Craigslist, Sacramento, WWII, for sale. Its listed there and they've dropped the price to $600. I live a couple hours away and my other half has said "no" to this adventure. Need any help email me. Finders fee (bonus for me)? Would be great.
    OK - I found the website, but there are over 100 things listed. I don't have patience to look at all 100 (OR MORE) items. which one is it?

looks good item !

odessa1 isn't lying stuff like this goes for three times its value at gun shows because you get such a large crowd and only a handful actually know what WWII stuff is worth. But on the other hand it is a good place to pick up some interesting stuff cheap. i found a guy this weekend selling 1936 through 1938 dated k98 bayonets without scabbards for $12 each i bought all he had! However keep a tight grip on your wallet there are lots of fakes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2