Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DD camo Luftwaffe helmet

Article about: This helmet was purchased from Oakleaf militia and the guy has fallen on a rough patch and needs to sell it. Thoughts if it is good. Marty

Default DD camo Luftwaffe helmet

This helmet was purchased from Oakleaf militia and the guy has fallen on a rough patch and needs to sell it. Thoughts if it is good.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD camo Luftwaffe helmet   DD camo Luftwaffe helmet  

DD camo Luftwaffe helmet   DD camo Luftwaffe helmet  

DD camo Luftwaffe helmet   DD camo Luftwaffe helmet  

Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD camo Luftwaffe helmet
    P
    Many

Helmet has been offered to me.

I would avoid this one, the decals and Camo paint are, in my opinion, bad. Look at the feathers in the wings - zig zags rather than arrow heads, typical of repro droop tail birds. I think I recall when this one was on Oakleaf. He has some good stuff - I acquired a prototype Model 3 double decal Heer fibrehelm from Oakleaf, and I think he is a decent guy, but I don't think he knows helmets, and there are a few duds on his site. Just my opinion, Jim G.

?

I'm with Jim on this one. It's a dud.

It's a shame that the helmet is not real and did not get a thumbs up not for me because I did not buy it but the guy who bought it is out $3200. It does pay to check Here first.

Hi, sorry but I agree with the gents above. Not only does the droop tail stand out as a fake decal, but so does the National shield, you can clearly see the "saw tooth" printing defining the black and white area which is a modern technique. I am stunned that someone would pay so much on a obviously humped up helmet. The decals in turn ensure that the cammo is also faked post war. A sad tale as I imagine their is no chance of your friend getting a refund? Leon.

Goodness that Eagle decal is a shocker. But I'm wondering if the National Shield has not been hand painted with a brush? As for the camo, paint run marks suggest brush application with a spray painted dark green effect on top. All in all, one to avoid.

MAP
    ?

I could have sworn I've seen this one offered before....

No feedback from me....on a tour bus in the barvarian alps right now.....lol
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's a dud for sure , ship it back to Oakleaf.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    That's a dud for sure , ship it back to Oakleaf.
    It's not mine. The guy has had over the 60 day policy. He has being informed about it being a fake I hope he can show the dealer this thread.
    Marty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast