Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

DD Luft - Snakeleg Adler - Field/Depot Repaint

Article about: I have had this one a long time, a depot or, more likely, a*field repainted double decal Luft, complete with an early un reinforced aluminum banded M31 liner and replacement chin strap. *The

Default DD Luft - Snakeleg Adler - Field/Depot Repaint

I have had this one a long time, a depot or, more likely, a*field repainted double decal Luft, complete with an early un reinforced aluminum banded M31 liner and replacement chin strap. *The leather is not embossed, but was in the piece when it was repainted as there are traces of paint from the refurb on it. *I would guess that it was field repainted because the snake leg adler was rather crudely painted around and paint was splotched on the bottom of the tri color.* I do not think the tri color was liberated,*it appears to me that the painter intentionally only covered the red and some of the white of the decal.* It is an ET62, with lot number 3086. *Also neck stamped is the number "6" under the lot number as is seen on some early ET shells. *Not pristine, but this one saw some action. *Hope you like it. *Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD Luft - Snakeleg Adler - Field/Depot Repaint   DD Luft - Snakeleg Adler - Field/Depot Repaint  

DD Luft - Snakeleg Adler - Field/Depot Repaint   DD Luft - Snakeleg Adler - Field/Depot Repaint  

DD Luft - Snakeleg Adler - Field/Depot Repaint   DD Luft - Snakeleg Adler - Field/Depot Repaint  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD Luft - Snakeleg Adler - Field/Depot Repaint
    P
    Many

Nice helmet Jim, shows good character and a real hard been there look. Leon.