Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DD lufty hope you like it

Article about: I'm very sorry to say, but I don't like the look of the tri-color decal. Could just be the photo.

Default DD lufty hope you like it

This helmet came from Berlin, the guy who had kept it in his office until 6 year's ago when a friend of mine bought it from him he told us he had sold it just to pay for a night out for the people in the office, as it was just an orniment which he had picked up from the street when he was a young boy and decided it needed a better home, nice story i suppose, whatever the real story may be i like it in my office now hope you like it as much as me,
    thanks for looking Ronnie.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DD lufty hope you like it   DD lufty hope you like it  

DD lufty hope you like it   DD lufty hope you like it  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DD lufty hope you like it
    P
    Many

Default Re: DD lufty hope you like it

Hi Ronnie,

I don't like it! I LOVE IT!

I didn't quite got it, is it yours?

Thank you for the high resolution pictures

you kept that one quiet.........................now, what have i got that you might want?????

glad you like it Nifartachi, yes it is mine, it's safe and sound in my office and John you will probably be the first IF!!! i move it on, but you know me if it comes in my den it usually stays there

By the way Nifatachi just to let you know i have dived a shipwreck called ss wallachia, one of my favorite ship wrecks in Scotland, i have bottles of beer and wine from it 107 yrs old

Not my location Wallachia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

About those bottles... I envy you for this LW helmet, now you tell me you do shipwreck dives?

I guess the beer bottles are excluded, those of wine might have a chance, but the whisky bottles must still be drinkable. Any of those?

?

very nice lufty you have their mate, and didnt know you went diving my mate does that for a hobby hes been on a few uboats even got a bell last year from an uncharted wreck, cheers Dave

I did have a whisky bottle full but with a crack in it and it must have evaporatated????? as when i looked at it one day it was empty and i am really puzzled what happend to it, the beer are still full because they have lead!!! seal's on the tops and all bottle's are also corked, as for the wreck diving a group of us are trying to sort out a trip diving on Scappa flow that should be really interesting for me, we opend a wine bottle and it stink's to high heaven smells like viniger

Dave never been so lucky in getting a bell, i have a port hole though that was hard enough, it weighs about half hundred weight!!!!!!! but you never no maybe sometime in the future

dave
    ?

85 can u tell us the maker and size of shell and liner ect ect.thanks dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast