Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

dd m42 police helmet opinons please

Article about: im looking at this m42 thats for sale down here the guys thats selling is confident its right but for me the bird decal haveing no boarder should or is not ment to be on a m42? and being a h

Default dd m42 police helmet opinons please

im looking at this m42 thats for sale down here the guys thats selling is confident its right but for me the bird decal haveing no boarder should or is not ment to be on a m42? and being a hpk lot number 558? i think its a 8 for the last diget. and cant make out the size. its not in my lot number book. but also the book states that last known dd field police stopped at a m42 hkp68 4305. im just finding hard to pick on this helmet. i would like some help on this thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture dd m42 police helmet opinons please   dd m42 police helmet opinons please  

dd m42 police helmet opinons please   dd m42 police helmet opinons please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement dd m42 police helmet opinons please
    P
    Many

Default Re: dd m42 police helmet opinons please

Fake decals for sure.........
    Regards,

Steve.

just for me its the thin swasticker but just the paryt sheld i find hard to spot is it the flat bottom of the white circle

Both decals are bad. The lack of detail in the right wing of the Police decal is a dead giveaway.

Corey

There is also a weird blue green color in the background to the swastika on the police decal, in addition to everything else that's wrong with it. Tell him thanks but no thanks and keep looking. One will come along. Police lids are out there if you're patient

yea ive have been out there looking but this is just one of about 30 that was even worth getting a opinon on and this one is bad. and thats what is to offer in my part of this world. i just did not no much about police decals, i did think it was bad but just wanted to be shore just in case i missed somthing. this would have been a good no decal m42 that someone has messed with why i ask why. so im starting to come to a bit of conclusion on what is to offer down my end. one in about every 100 german helmets here have a chance but even these ones are very high priced. but thanks for looking.

Looks like "fake" decals to me,the swastika is way off centre.Your getting a good eye Geelong!!

yea thanks fallschirmjager i think when my hard earned pennys are on the line even thow these helmet are not up there its still alot of money to waste on somthing thats not right. i try my hardest to get it right but with ,you guys help as well. it just confirms what i fell about the item.

no you guys help a lot thats what i ment

?

Swastika on the on the partyshield is out of centre.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast