Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Double Decal Luftwaffe Aluminum Parade Helmet

Article about: When I pulled the box with the Vulkanfiber Luft parade helmet out of storage yesterday this one was in the box as well. I have forgotten when, where and from whom I acquired this gem. To be

Default Double Decal Luftwaffe Aluminum Parade Helmet

When I pulled the box with the Vulkanfiber Luft parade helmet out of storage yesterday this one was in the box as well. I have forgotten when, where and from whom I acquired this gem. To be honest, I had forgotten all about it, and I don’t know if I’ve posted it before, so here it is. It’s a very light weight unmarked aluminum shell, and there is a fair amount of paint loss as it seems there is a systemic adherence problem with the paint on these aluminum shells. The decals, on the other hand, are in splendid condition, especially the tri color! It is missing a liner, which is a shame, but to me it is still a stunner. Hope you like it. Jim G.

PS: If anyone has a compatible civic liner please pm me. It appears to be a size 62.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double Decal Luftwaffe Aluminum Parade Helmet   Double Decal Luftwaffe Aluminum Parade Helmet  

Double Decal Luftwaffe Aluminum Parade Helmet   Double Decal Luftwaffe Aluminum Parade Helmet  

Double Decal Luftwaffe Aluminum Parade Helmet   Double Decal Luftwaffe Aluminum Parade Helmet  

Double Decal Luftwaffe Aluminum Parade Helmet  
    Last edited by helmet2id; 02-11-2024 at 11:19 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double Decal Luftwaffe Aluminum Parade Helmet
    P
    Many

Another beauty of a find Jim G. I wonder if the paint issue wasn't partly to do with the black being applied straight onto the helmet without any primer layer to act as a key?

A nice set of decals on that lightweight shell.

Amazing find !