Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Double-decal Luftwaffe M35 w/ Throwback camo

Article about: Hi guys, What do you all think of this helmet? I'm not sure what to make of it. The liner, chinstrap, name, and decals look O.K. to me. The WWI-reminiscent camo is what's giving me the feeli

Default Double-decal Luftwaffe M35 w/ Throwback camo

Hi guys,

What do you all think of this helmet? I'm not sure what to make of it. The liner, chinstrap, name, and decals look O.K. to me. The WWI-reminiscent camo is what's giving me the feeling that this helmet isn't so original. I don't like the fine, parallel lines through the paint.

Your thoughts?

Thanks,
    Mo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double-decal Luftwaffe M35 w/ Throwback camo   Double-decal Luftwaffe M35 w/ Throwback camo  

Double-decal Luftwaffe M35 w/ Throwback camo   Double-decal Luftwaffe M35 w/ Throwback camo  

Double-decal Luftwaffe M35 w/ Throwback camo   Double-decal Luftwaffe M35 w/ Throwback camo  

Double-decal Luftwaffe M35 w/ Throwback camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double-decal Luftwaffe M35 w/ Throwback camo
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Double-decal Luftwaffe M35 w/ Throwback camo

Mo,

tough one but I agree with you as these scratches go thru each camo color and also the decals?? are these combat scratches or paint strokes?

From the pictures (and it maybe the pictures) but some of the camo paint colors looks glossy and some colors flat(black color)?

Another thing - maybe from the pictures again but looks like none of the rivets have any scracthes but the helmet paint does?

well there's my 2 cents worth from a fellow PA man.

That's a hard one Mo,

Everything you said are fine, plus the inside is fantastic. The outside has defiantly been sanded, decals and all. Only reason to sand wold be to weather the paint, so I would say the camo is post war. Can't tell on the decals though, pics just ain't good enough to tell on the birdy

Jason

It's a rough one that's been 'enhanced' , camo is bad. Eagle decal is no good too I think.

Thanks guys, I shall pass then. That camo certainly doesn't give me fuzzies.

I'm not sure why I didn't post this one at GHW.