Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Double decal m35 helmet, is it real?

Article about: Hello everyone, I've been offered this helmet for 200 euros but the seller said that it's a take it or leave it offer. I have no idea if everything is legit or not, he says that the helmet w

Default Double decal m35 helmet, is it real?

Hello everyone, I've been offered this helmet for 200 euros but the seller said that it's a take it or leave it offer. I have no idea if everything is legit or not, he says that the helmet was found in France. Thanks in advance, kind regards ,Double decal m35 helmet, is it real?Double decal m35 helmet, is it real?Double decal m35 helmet, is it real?Double decal m35 helmet, is it real?Double decal m35 helmet, is it real?Double decal m35 helmet, is it real?Dion

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double decal m35 helmet, is it real?
    P
    Many

Its real... but at 200 euro's, your best bet is to take the 'leave it' part of the offer. Of course this is only my opinion, and you might think it is worth it!

Cheers,
    Steve

They are terrible pictures to make a judgement from. Having said that, its probably a good original relic helmet, but I think its a bit too expensive.

Original from what can be seen, but as said above, leave it, to much money for something that will only continue to decay. Leon.

Thanks everyone, so what would be a reasonable price for such an helmet in this condition? (Given that everything is original)

The photos are horrible from these it could all be fake.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    The photos are horrible from these it could all be fake.
    Agree. As far as decal... Eagle's head looks odd. Heard of a "snake leg" decal, this looks like a "snake head". Better pics needed.
    D.

Better pictures will not alter the fact that it isn't worth anything like 200 euro's.

TWS
    ?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Better pictures will not alter the fact that it isn't worth anything like 200 euro's.
    Agree 100%. Even if better photos establish that it's legit, it's worth half that much IMO.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Agree also. But the OP was asking about originality.
    D.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast