Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

DRK Helmet Inquiry

Article about: he ask 320 usd

?

Default DRK Helmet Inquiry

he ask 320 usd
    DRK Helmet InquiryDRK Helmet InquiryDRK Helmet Inquiry
    Last edited by MAP; 03-17-2023 at 04:24 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DRK Helmet Inquiry
    P
    Many

you may want invest some more time adding some text with your posts so we understand who you are , where the questions are coming from. Why would you want to buy something you do not know what it is ?
    These photos are too small to be useful.

?

I m just a new collector , and very noob. The pics are sellers pics that i can see , and i m not sure about genuinity so i ve been told to ask here first ! sorry if i offended

The pictures are awful but from what I see I think it's a good one. Still, get better pictures before you part with your cash. Jim G.

MAP
    ?

Title changed to reflect the type of helmet.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Kodak,

Again welcome to the forum. You are not the first nor will you be the last but if you are getting into this hobby we advise you to take it slow. It can be a bit overwhelming at first knowing very little but if you step back, read through the threads on the forum, you will quickly start to gain a foot hold of basic knowledge.

Furthermore, you seem to be a bit all over the place. Pick an area and focus on that to begin with and study it as much as you can. After a while you can then start branching out.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I am starting to change my mind on this one, and when I saw what he was asking for the DD Police helmet an alarm went off. Get bigger better pictures, especially of the decal and post them for review before pulling the trigger.

There seems to be an awful lot of distress to the decals but the helmet looks pristine?

MAP
    ?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    There seems to be an awful lot of distress to the decals but the helmet looks pristine?
    I would agree.

?

I already started getting some knowledge , and i will take it slowly with the purchases, and not before i ask here opinions first. I got burned and not letting it happen second time

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast