Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Early M34-Type "Edelstahl" Polizei Helm

Article about: Purchased yesterday, this seldom-encountered version was primarily issued to Polizei, SS and SD Security Personnel...Note the WW1-Type Liner and the unusual chinstrap buckle as well as the s

Default Early M34-Type "Edelstahl" Polizei Helm

Purchased yesterday, this seldom-encountered version was primarily issued to Polizei, SS and SD Security Personnel...Note the WW1-Type Liner and the unusual chinstrap buckle as well as the single vent hole instead of the "Salt & Pepper Shaker" vents generally encountered on Civic Type Helmets...The Austrian Seller offered this one as a regular M34 Fire Police Helmet for just 95 Euros (!!)...Needless to say, I pounced on it...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early M34-Type "Edelstahl" Polizei Helm   Early M34-Type "Edelstahl" Polizei Helm  

Early M34-Type "Edelstahl" Polizei Helm   Early M34-Type "Edelstahl" Polizei Helm  

Early M34-Type "Edelstahl" Polizei Helm   Early M34-Type "Edelstahl" Polizei Helm  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early M34-Type "Edelstahl" Polizei Helm
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Not one I'm familiar with Glenn. Thanks for showing and congrats.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

These helmets was also used by TeNo, Bahnschutz (blue) and Luftschutz (blue) or with Heer and Luftwaffe decals as Photo-Studio helmet..

Quote by ogpsycho View Post
    These helmets was also used by TeNo, Bahnschutz (blue) and Luftschutz (blue) or with Heer and Luftwaffe decals as Photo-Studio helmet..
    and SD and Police.

95 euros, what a bargain, well done Glenn