Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ef64 nd m42

Article about: I just recently purchased this helmet and I took a little risk as it’s only my second helmet and I didn’t ask here first but I think I did alright. It’s a EF64 but the lot number is a

Default Ef64 nd m42

I just recently purchased this helmet and I took a little risk as it’s only my second helmet and I didn’t ask here first but I think I did alright. It’s a EF64 but the lot number is a little tricky, I think it’s 7718 and shows the stamping error with the 1 being flipped which would make sense with it being an EF helmet. The helmet has a great worn look but also remains in good condition. The paint is mostly all there, the liner is great looking but a little dry. The chinstrap has been slightly damaged by sitting on over the top of the helmet but I’ll leave it as is because I’ve removed it and the damage is done and won’t get worse by leaving it. There is a dome stamp inside but it’s impossible to photograph without damaging the liner, there is also the name “Fetz” in pencil on the liner.

Very happy with it as my second helmet and I’m happy to have both types of M42 helmet in my collection now. I’m also interested in opinions on the lot number, as I may be completely wrong.

Edit: Not sure why the title changed to all lowercase sorry about that

Ef64 nd m42Ef64 nd m42Ef64 nd m42Ef64 nd m42Ef64 nd m42Ef64 nd m42Ef64 nd m42Ef64 nd m42Ef64 nd m42Ef64 nd m42
    Last edited by MAP; 05-30-2021 at 04:06 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ef64 nd m42
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

A nice honest ND. You did well.

I'll fix the title for you. (Hmmm...keeps reverting to lower case for me too).
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the compliment, and cheers for the title fix

MAP
    ?

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    Thanks for the compliment, and cheers for the title fix
    Title fix isn't working for some reason. Like you...it keeps reverting to lower case. Odd
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Weird, I’m sure people will still understand it not a problem

Very neat helmet for your second. Always happy to see one that hasnt been ruined by fake decals! Congrats

Thanks, I didn’t really plan on picking it up but as I’ve got the SD M42 I though it wouldn’t hurt to add this guy. I’m all done with the M42s, now it’s on the M40s and 35s

Ef64 nd m42

Very nice and clean M42, you did well.
    Has a pretty nice paint structure to it, too.
    Certainly didn't see a ton of action, but definitely some.
    Luis

?

very nice helmet, congrats.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast