Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Factory Police Helmet - MIFA Factory

Article about: Over the past year I have been lucky and picked up a few factory police helmets, including this one from the MIFA factory. The Mitteldeutsche Fahrradwerke AG made motorcycles and bicycles fo

Default Factory Police Helmet - MIFA Factory

Over the past year I have been lucky and picked up a few factory police helmets, including this one from the MIFA factory. The Mitteldeutsche Fahrradwerke AG made motorcycles and bicycles for the Wehrmacht, and the company is still in business today. An example of this company's factory police helmet is in the Baer book. The decals are not in the best shape but are real. A not often encountered helmet - hope you like it. Cheers, Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Factory Police Helmet - MIFA Factory   Factory Police Helmet - MIFA Factory  

Factory Police Helmet - MIFA Factory   Factory Police Helmet - MIFA Factory  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Factory Police Helmet - MIFA Factory
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

A great helmet Jim regardless of decal condition.

Congrats!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Jim, the quality of the helmets you have picked up never ceases to astound me! A common lid made into a super scarce piece by the factory decal, well done once more, a fine addition. Leon.