Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Gas can and helmet camo

Article about: Can you tell me a few words about the camouflag-paint ?! Both are 100% original , helmet have reproduction camo-paint , but helmet itself and metal liner is original - SE 64 , canister is &q

?

Default Gas can and helmet camo

Can you tell me a few words about the camouflag-paint ?!

Both are 100% original , helmet have reproduction camo-paint , but helmet itself and metal liner is original - SE 64 , canister is "ABP Ambi-Budd Presswerk of Berlin" - 1940 / 809 Wehrmacht .

Gas can and helmet camo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gas can and helmet camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gas can and helmet camo
    P
    Many

Default Re: Normandy camo

Quote by peewee View Post
    Can you tell me a few words about the camouflag-paint ?!

Both are 100% original , helmet have reproduction camo-paint , but helmet itself and metal liner is original - SE 64 , canister is "ABP Ambi-Budd Presswerk of Berlin" - 1940 / 809 Wehrmacht .

Gas can and helmet camo
    You might want to make your own thread about this. If you know the paint is not original what info are you looking for?

?

Default Re: Normandy camo

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    You might want to make your own thread about this. If you know the paint is not original what info are you looking for?
    camouflage paint on the helmet is a reproduction ... but paint on cansiter is ok ... canister is the focus ... and camouflage style interests me and which was specifically ... helmet was posed by decoration, as it has the same type of yellow camouflage.

canister is found in Romania ... comes from the Eastern-Front and did not connect with this kind of camouflage ... IN THE EST !!??

I posted here because the topic was called "Normandy camo" ... I thought someone knows camouflage .... I know what about it, but I wanted to hear some more informed opinions!

anyway ... if anyone does not know anything about camouflage ... I will not bother you

Gas can and helmet camo
    Last edited by peewee; 02-25-2012 at 06:38 PM.

?

Default Re: Gas can and helmet camo

I created a new thread. What exactly do you want opinions on?

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    I created a new thread. What exactly do you want opinions on?
    about this type of camouflage green-yellow? ... if it was specifically the eastern front? ... far as I know it is a west camouflage !

Trees and bush are green in east and west. Autumn colors are the same. It's simply impossible to pinpoint a theatre to a camo scheme unless it's uni color white or tan.

?

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Trees and bush are green in east and west. Autumn colors are the same. It's simply impossible to pinpoint a theatre to a camo scheme unless it's uni color white or tan.
    far as I know, camouflage paint reached the front in cans of 2 and 20 kg and directly applicable in front ... these colors could be mixed with water or gasoline, preferably gasoline ... this type of color / camouflage came only on the west fron!! ... and as shown is applied by brush directly on the front , can see that is applied in a hurry and not standard! ... or information that I have is wrong, or canister arrived in Romania to transfer troops from the west!
    Last edited by peewee; 02-26-2012 at 10:17 PM.