Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Geometric Camo

Article about: Hi everyone here is a 3 tone Geometric camo I received. I was trying to get some overcast weather to show the true colors of the camo but the sun started coming out as soon as I took the hel

Default Geometric Camo

Hi everyone here is a 3 tone Geometric camo I received. I was trying to get some overcast weather to show the true colors of the camo but the sun started coming out as soon as I took the helmet out go figure lol. The liner is in rough shape but the pattern of the camo makes up for it to me. It shows no sign of a decal and has very similar wear as my other camo with most of the dome paint gone. The chinstrap was a add on and one interesting thing about the helmet is the back rivet while doing research on it I’ve read it could be a missing pin cap to the rivet or a early style indented type rivet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Geometric Camo   Geometric Camo  

Geometric Camo   Geometric Camo  

Geometric Camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Geometric Camo
    P
    Many

Thats a keeper! Love it! Thats my next big collecting goal, to get a decent camo.

Thank you Adravor! It seems like there’s been a influx of camos on the helmet market lately so the biggest thing I’ve learned to get a Camo helmet that you for sure like is to be patient! Your a passionate collector so no doubt that you will get a great camo helmet!

Definitly, i have ticked my main helmet collecting goals. Now i just look for an Quist (Then i have every maker, didnt even plan of collecting them all... was more of an accident), an WW1 M16, and a nice camo...

Was that on Kelly Hicks sight for awhile ? Interesting look for sure. On WAF people started just started a “geometric Camo” thread recently if you wanted to check out more examples for reference and add yours too.
    Z

Hi Paddy yes this helmet sat on Kelly Hicks’s sight for awhile and that sounds like a interesting thread for camos I’ll have to read through it thank you!

Nice lid, the rear cap is missing indeed.