Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

German m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmet

Article about: Hello. I bought this helmet a while ago and had it in a cupboard. Maybe I made a mistake not researching it before I bought it. I unpacked it yesterday and compared it in the forum threads a

?

Default German m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmet

Hello. I bought this helmet a while ago and had it in a cupboard. Maybe I made a mistake not researching it before I bought it. I unpacked it yesterday and compared it in the forum threads and on the internet. There is a strange roughness to the paint that is noticeable on many of the fake helmets shown. Wehrmacht eagle decal does not match any of the originals shown. I am concerned that the helmet may have been altered. Please give an opinion.German m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmetGerman m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German m35 et62 dd wehrmacht combat helmet
    P
    Many

Unfortunately your suspicions are correct, a post war rework. Sorry to be be bearer of bad news. Jim G.

Quote by helmet2id View Post
    Unfortunately your suspicions are correct, a post war rework. Sorry to be be bearer of bad news. Jim G.
    +1

?

Hello. Thanks for the information, even if it's bad. At least now I will be sure that the helmet is not good. Is there anything original about the helmet in your opinion or is it all redone? The information is useful for me. I need to be more careful with future purchases.

Thanks Georgi.

MAP
    ?

Shell and liner band are original. Liner may be OK but can't say for sure from these photos.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

the leather is not good either.

?

Thanks again for the opinions.

Georgi.