Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC HELMET, Silver painted.

Article about: Just picked this one up.

?

Default GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC HELMET, Silver painted.

Just picked this one up.

GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC  HELMET,  Silver painted.GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC  HELMET,  Silver painted.GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC  HELMET,  Silver painted.GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC  HELMET,  Silver painted.GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC  HELMET,  Silver painted.GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC  HELMET,  Silver painted.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC  HELMET,  Silver painted.
    P
    Many

I like it! Jim G.

MAP
    ?

Nice! Hows the liner?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice helmet!

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice! Hows the liner?
    Will post the liner when it arrives. He only posted a small pic of the liner.

Here is Bills description.

German Model 1934 Fire Police Civic Parade Helmet, Scarce-This example has a matte silver, parade finish that remains 80% intact overall. There is a matte aluminum comb. Each side has a pair of 7-hole ventilation vents. The bordered police decal and the party shield remain 80% intact. The interior features a size stamped 59 brown leather liner that has some minor discoloration only. The liner band is cardboard and the cork buffers are in place. There is a brown leather chinstrap. The black leather dome pad is in place. The rear skirt has a maker motto followed by "D.R.P. Thale" and a capital "A". This scarce parade variant is in near excellent condition and desirable!

Love it!

?

I thank cricketchris1944 for previously posting one of these helmets. As stated in his post, this helmet is for the fire/police chief......a period picture in use is also
    included in his post.

Silver M34 DD police dealer /chief helmet

?

Liner pic as promised. I have never encountered a dome pad like this one.

GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC  HELMET,  Silver painted.GERMAN MODEL 1934 FIRE POLICE CIVIC  HELMET,  Silver painted.

I have been collecting for more than 50 years and still haven't been able to land one of these. Very nice helmet! Jim G.

CBH
    ?

Nice helmet, I've never seen anything like it before. Thanks for sharing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast