Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German Postwar liner made of World War Material with dompad made of WH-Splittertarn

Article about: Hello I found this cool liner into an original WW2 made M40 Shell used as Firemans helmet and i am feel lucky About this Found into the liner it is aGerman Postwar liner made of World War Ma

Default German Postwar liner made of World War Material with dompad made of WH-Splittertarn

Hello
    I found this cool liner into an original WW2 made M40 Shell used as Firemans helmet and i am feel lucky About this Found into the liner
    it is aGerman Postwar liner made of World War Material with dompad made of original WH-Splittertarn
    Is it good or common
    Ive never seen something like this before
    What your opinion to this found
    Best regards
    Bavarian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Postwar liner made of World War Material with dompad made of WH-Splittertarn   German Postwar liner made of World War Material with dompad made of WH-Splittertarn  

German Postwar liner made of World War Material with dompad made of WH-Splittertarn   German Postwar liner made of World War Material with dompad made of WH-Splittertarn  

German Postwar liner made of World War Material with dompad made of WH-Splittertarn   German Postwar liner made of World War Material with dompad made of WH-Splittertarn  

German Postwar liner made of World War Material with dompad made of WH-Splittertarn  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Postwar liner made of World War Material with dompad made of WH-Splittertarn
    P
    Many