Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

German winter camo Real or fake?

Article about: i saw this for sale and i want to know if this is a fake or not

Default German winter camo Real or fake?

i saw this for sale and i want to know if this is a fake or notGerman winter camo Real or fake?German winter camo Real or fake?German winter camo Real or fake?German winter camo Real or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German winter camo Real or fake?
    P
    Many

it's got a real East German net! Thanks!!!

This just screams fake. Everything.

alright thank you im new

?

Quote by johnson664 View Post
    i saw this for sale and i want to know if this is a fake or notGerman winter camo Real or fake?German winter camo Real or fake?German winter camo Real or fake?German winter camo Real or fake?
    If you had to ask whether this was fake, perhaps you might like to revisit the thread below, and answer the questions put to you as to why you think that particular helmet is real:

M34 SS helmet

Regards
    Brett

If you’re wanting to learn about helmets I would suggest immersing yourself in them. And like anything, it will take time, however the learning is all part of the fun.

Surround yourself with reference works. We have a great resource in the reference library here:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/forum-reference-library/

There are also some great websites available: http://www.german-ww2-helmet.com/

This forum is also a fantastic resource in which you can research by using the search button top right of this page.

Read the threads from beginning to end on the particular items you are interested in. Test yourself by drawing your own conclusions and comparing with those in the thread.

Post items here as you have done for appraisal.

Perhaps when you post, add some of your own reasons for why you think an item may or may not be original or messed with. This way you will test your own knowledge and make the discussion more interesting.

Andy last, the forum!
    Andy

MAP
    ?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    If you’re wanting to learn about helmets I would suggest immersing yourself in them. And like anything, it will take time, however the learning is all part of the fun.

Surround yourself with reference works. We have a great resource in the reference library here:
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/forum-reference-library/

There are also some great websites available: http://www.german-ww2-helmet.com/

This forum is also a fantastic resource in which you can research by using the search button top right of this page.

Read the threads from beginning to end on the particular items you are interested in. Test yourself by drawing your own conclusions and comparing with those in the thread.

Post items here as you have done for appraisal.

Perhaps when you post, add some of your own reasons for why you think an item may or may not be original or messed with. This way you will test your own knowledge and make the discussion more interesting.

Andy last, the forum!
    Andy
    Well said.

Especially the part underlined.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by Brett View Post
    If you had to ask whether this was fake, perhaps you might like to revisit the thread below, and answer the questions put to you as to why you think that particular helmet is real:

M34 SS helmet

Regards
    Brett
    +1

come on at least it has one thing going for it!

Thank you for the comments and telling me it’s fake