Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Get that out of the house

Article about: My friend got this helmet from his buddy. I was told that his friends wife told him to get that thing out of the house. The helmet was brought back by the guys father from the war ,but she d

?

Default Get that out of the house

My friend got this helmet from his buddy. I was told that his friends wife told him to get that thing out of the house. The helmet was brought back by the guys father from the war ,but she didn't care. I have got to start talking to my friends wives . Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Get that out of the house   Get that out of the house  

Get that out of the house   Get that out of the house  

Last edited by rbminis; 01-26-2017 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Title Typo.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Get that out of the house
    P
    Many

Fabulous............................. A true - one looker - love the toning on the Heer decal - for sure an untouched specimen

?

Gob bless that wife! A very nice helmet indeed!

Sounds like a wife with way too much power!-Nice helmet!!

Beautiful helmet! With a fp number it would have had everything I would be looking for in a Heer combat helmet--- love the personalization , decal and... well, eberything. Good for you... and poor guy for having such a wife!

MAP
    ?

That would look beautiful on my shelf .
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

CBH
    ?

Great Gift , I've got to make more friends !

This is just wrong on so many levels not least of which is the disrespect shown by this ignorant woman towards her husbands father (and by that her husband too) but on the other hand, your friend ended up with a real gem of a combat helmet

Now, where do I find this unfortunate chap? I would like to help his wife clean house

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

It's Great for the one friend but really suck for your other buddy.

The only thing my wife told me to get out of the house was the habanero wing sauce I was making. Everybody was hacking and coughing and crying all at the same time. I LMAO as I wiped the tears from my eyes and donned the respirator.

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

He should have told her it was a Tibetan sherpa helmet. The swastika is a sign of good luck and the eagle represents the soaring heights of the Himalayas
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast