Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet

Article about: The green Police helmets came out this weekend. This one is a three piece gladiator shell that at some point was repainted with smooth medium green paint on the exterior and up to the liner

Default Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet

The green Police helmets came out this weekend. This one is a three piece gladiator shell that at some point was repainted with smooth medium green paint on the exterior and up to the liner on the inside. The repaint covered any markings on the neck of the apron. The dome retains the dark blue factory paint. It is complete with an interesting 6 pad liner. It also has the original chinstrap, which, unfortunately, is broken. There is a Luftschutz ink stamp on the liner. You gotta love the fabric used on the rear of the leather pads for the pillow pockets! When the shell was repainted it was adorned with a bordered Police Adler and a party shield. A somewhat rare Police helmet - hope you like it. Jim G.

- - ------- - -

Inner shots.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet   Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet  

Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet   Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet  

Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet   Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet
    P
    Many

Here are the decals and interior shots.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet   Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet  

Green Three Piece Double Decal Gladiator Luftschutz Police Helmet  

Can’t really comment on this helmet Jim, as you’ve already summed it up so well! A really cool helmet.
    Andy

?

Great helmets and photography !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Wow, very nice. something I haven't seen before.
    Regards, Al

Another epic and quality piece for us to feast over i'm running out of complements for the shear class of Helmets you own Jim.top stuff indeed.........

MAP
    ?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Another epic and quality piece for us to feast over i'm running out of complements for the shear class of Helmets you own Jim.top stuff indeed.........
    I need to use my thesaurus to come up with new superlatives for Jim's helmets! LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Top shelf stuff again from Jim.

Still looking for one.

MAP
    ?

Quote by cricketchris1944 View Post
    Still looking for one.
    Great to see you around!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast