Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Have you heard the one about the M35 that came straight from a shed?

Article about: Yes, I know, everyone "thinks" they have the holy grail, only this time it is actually true, ask Lenny! There I was at the show on Sunday and in walks this oldish guy, with a DD ch

Default Have you heard the one about the M35 that came straight from a shed?

Yes, I know, everyone "thinks" they have the holy grail, only this time it is actually true, ask Lenny!
    There I was at the show on Sunday and in walks this oldish guy, with a DD chicken wired M35 Lufty lid. His father had died, and he wanted rid of the helmet, and would I buy it! Silly question, as it's about the only "real" chicken wire I have ever seen, and the best part is the face veil out at the front. Pictures speak volumes, so I'll let them do the talking. It had literally just been taken out of the shed, and with it came the belt and buckle. BTW I didn't have anyone over, unlike a lot of dealers. I actually gave what I considered to be a fair price, and he was "pleased".

Not only did half a dozen people try to buy it at the show, a well know dealer offered me an obscene amount of money for it. And yes i still have it, after all find another!

I know the photos are not the best, but it is a bright sunny day here, and I have no idea what the holes are doing in that belt, but it is as found

Enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Have you heard the one about the M35 that came straight from a shed?   Have you heard the one about the M35 that came straight from a shed?  

Have you heard the one about the M35 that came straight from a shed?   Have you heard the one about the M35 that came straight from a shed?  

Have you heard the one about the M35 that came straight from a shed?   Have you heard the one about the M35 that came straight from a shed?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Have you heard the one about the M35 that came straight from a shed?
    P
    Many

great helmet. and I love that belt.

Love this John as you know very nice indeed especially in hand,
    cheers Ronnie

?

Looks nice and also full of shed greeblies great little group John rgds Dave

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Looks nice and also full of shed greeblies great little group John rgds Dave
    Well David. You know what you have to do x

What a fantastic pick up!...

?

Classic shed garage find John congrats I love that shell patina and the belt compliments the lid.

Eric

There is still hope for us all!!!!! Great helmet
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Great finds, the only thing i find in sheds are paint pots, cooking pots, flower pots and piss pots

Congratulations! I'm sure that all collectors have bad memories of missing a great item, but finds like these do more than make up for those instances.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast