Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer dd my new addition

Article about: will post later some ew liner photos. thanks

Default Heer dd my new addition

Just picked this helmet. wanted to share
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer dd   my new addition   Heer dd   my new addition  

Heer dd   my new addition   Heer dd   my new addition  

Heer dd   my new addition   Heer dd   my new addition  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer dd   my new addition
    P
    Many

Default Re: Heer dd my new addition

one more photo EF 68
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer dd   my new addition  

Nice. but technicaly its an SD since its refubrished IMO

Refubrished because the decal was painted over at one time. man! thats what gives it character. look at that paint you know its old.

?

It is an ex-double decal probably painted in the field during the war, liner looks almost like a Norwegian reissue

Hi, looks like a great M35 that has had either a factory re-furb or a field overpaint. Personally I go for the field over paint as the helmet still retains it's reinforced liner and "square bales". Most factory refurbs were fitted with the new M40 liners. The leathers colour is very red but I think that it has just been treated with some kind of preservant. Leon.

The liner looks fine to me. Of course, better pictures would help. It is a reinforced aluminum banded M31, which is what you would expect. It looks like it has flat headed aluminum rivets holding the leather into it, also expected. Deadeye should check to see if the split pins are rebent and check to see if the darkened color is dye, versus sweat, but based upon the rather poor pictures I would lean towards it being TR, not a Norwegian liner. Just my opinion, Jim G.

jim the pins holding liner is straigt they do not look like they been re bent at all. know the old guy i got it from has applied vasolene on the leather over the years . he said it would help the leather from drying out. that may have given the liner the look it has.

Leon thanks for your input. very informative always learning something new. thanks again

I like it. Would prefer a better, non blurry pic of the liner but the rest looks good.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast