Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Heer M42 SD

Article about: And another cheap pick-ip from last week. Like the LW DD it has condition issues. But for the price I just could not leave it behind. Also the paint that is still on the helmet interests me,

Default Heer M42 SD

And another cheap pick-ip from last week. Like the LW DD it has condition issues. But for the price I just could not leave it behind. Also the paint that is still on the helmet interests me, I wonder if it is Original and if yes from what "theater" it is most common to. Also the service (?) number on it is interesting to me. Let me know what you make of it? Opinions on the paint and decal and number in the rim are more then welcome. Thanks!

Heer M42 SDHeer M42 SDHeer M42 SDHeer M42 SDHeer M42 SDHeer M42 SDHeer M42 SDHeer M42 SDHeer M42 SD

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M42 SD
    P
    Many

This one is no good I'm afraid. bad paint , bad decal.

Hi, I agree the paint does not look very convincing-odd mustard colour, also same colour inside dome. I do not like the design of the decal also, it also appears to be sitting on top of the 'rust'.

Around the decal it looks like someone has taken to the paint with a blowtorch. The paint appears blistered and blackened.

Hi, I'm sorry but i have to agree with all that's been said above, sadly a messed around with M42. Leon.