Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Helm authenticity and price

Article about: Any thoughts? price is 250 usd . And i m inclined to buy it if it's authentic and worth the investment

?

Default Helm authenticity and price

Any thoughts? price is 250 usd . And i m inclined to buy it if it's authentic and worth the investment
    Helm authenticity and priceHelm authenticity and priceHelm authenticity and priceHelm authenticity and price

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helm authenticity and price
    P
    Many

?

i m buying most of my items for myself not for the purpose of selling them and get rich , renovating a room with URSS items and NAZI items, and for my purchases...i m only using a website from romania , and most sellers here either don't know what they sell or sell intentional fake. I started to read some info , but i want so many items to decorate that getting so much info about everything in short term might be a little overwhelming. And the nice part i kinda like this collecting feeling, also i enjoy this forum and the info i can get here and maybe in the future share it also for the new generation

We need a good straight on shot of the decal

?

Helm authenticity and price

asked him to make another one for me , no idea when he will reply... tried to zoom on that one

I'm not a fan of the decal from this angle, but again we can't determine it for sure till we get those better pictures.

MAP
    ?

Decals need clear close up straight on photos. The details matter and can only be determined from quality photos

Please see this thread for examples as well as they type of quality photos we need.

Help us help you!

Luftschutz
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The decal is a fake. The space between the banner and the hakenkreuz should be empty. Also, the graphics of the wing tips are wrong, especially between the second and third feathers. The lettering seems too thin. Save your money. Jim G.
    Last edited by helmet2id; 03-18-2023 at 03:23 PM.

The first investment you should make is understanding how it works here, without decent photos and close ups you will never get anywhere in this hobby. And of course make an effort to learn about what you are asking.
    However if you think we are bankers that need to help you with investing you are in the wrong place.

I think the best policy is to assume that most dealers don’t know what they are selling, so study and learn what it is you are buying.

?

Schwerpunkt , why are you agressive? each opinion here teach me what to look on fakes. As i said i want to decorate a special room and knowledge is learned over time , i literally have 1 week. How much you think i can learn in one week? I m making effort learning and i see people here are happy to help, you are the only one that doubt me .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast