Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

helmet

Article about: We can give opinions. But the only true way is to have the helmet in hand and if you buy one make sure there is an inspection period plus return policy. Camo can and are expensive. Buy with

We can give opinions. But the only true way is to have the helmet in hand and if you buy one make sure there is an inspection period plus return policy. Camo can and are expensive. Buy with care not emotion. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement helmet
    P
    Many

thanks for your advice

I like it in fact i have a twin which strangely enough i took some pics today and will post later ...

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...inions-396886/

Default helmet

helmethelmethelmethelmethelmethelmet

any info

All I can say is that it looks like a cleaned relic shell put together with original components. First one is miles ahead of this one, I quite like that camo.

The first camo what price would you have to pay

Wouldn't dare giving a price, not experienced enough. Provided that it's actually good, which I'm guessing an in hand would be required in order to determine, I'd say you should look at dealer prices for similar camos and deduct about %30 and you'd have a ballpark estimate.
    I also noticed just now that there's no image of the left side of this helmet... Maybe there's a reason for that and there's been some decal digging going on? Something like that would definitely devalue its overall worth...

the pith looks ok a bit battered.

here is the decal

helmet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2