Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Helmet camo cover

Article about: Gday gents, I'm not quite sure where to post this sobplease excuse me if this is the wrong place. Can I please ask for advice on whether this camo cover looks legit, its being sold by a mate

Default Helmet camo cover

Gday gents,
    I'm not quite sure where to post this sobplease excuse me if this is the wrong place. Can I please ask for advice on whether this camo cover looks legit, its being sold by a mate of mine who firmly believes it is correct but I'd like to run it past you fellas as although I know nothing about these I do know they are faked. Any help will be much appreciated,
    Cheers, Dave.Helmet camo cover

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet camo cover
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I don't study these Dave, but it does not look to be a standard issue cover to me. First issue is the position of the foliage loops which are different than what I have seen, then there is the number of fabric panels. Also, what does the interior look like? To me it is field made at best but hard to prove! Happy to be wrong.

Here are example to compare to (I've been looking / lurking at these, but prices are crazy)

German Helmets For Sale | German War Helmet

http://virtualgrenadier.com/sale_item.php?iid=4038
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the reply Michael, the inside is white mate, it's a reversible cover fir snow camo. They are expendive so I thought it was worth asking the question about its authenticity because it's reasonably priced if it did turn out yo be a good one. Thanks mate.

MAP
    ?

Always wait for others. As noted, I don't know much about them. Happy to be proven wrong, especially if the price is right.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Will do mate, I'll check in tomorrow, I'm off to bed now I have to be up at 3.30am for work. Thanks again mate.

post better photos and also of the inside.

I don't have better pics mate, these are the only pics on his website. I'll take some pics next weekend, I'll see it in hand then.

Helmet camo coverHelmet camo coverHelmet camo cover I found some more pics on the website of this camo cover, do they help authenticate it or prove it to be fake? Any help appreciated.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast