Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet display Stands

Article about: Hello, I have been on the quest for a German Helmet and I want it to look as nice as possible. I want something simple but nice, maybe just a stand in a case but I know glass cases get price

Default Helmet display Stands

Hello, I have been on the quest for a German Helmet and I want it to look as nice as possible. I want something simple but nice, maybe just a stand in a case but I know glass cases get pricey. Any sellers where I could buy a good helmet stand?

I would love to see your helmet displays so I can steal so ideas!

Cheers,
    Bodhi

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet display Stands
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Are you looking for a stand or a case?

Use the search box and type "Helmet Stand". Lots of threads discussing this.

If you are looking for a case? I suggest looking for a football helmet display case or basketball. But if you are going to get more than one helmet (and you will, trust me) probably best to look into the Detolf case from Ikea or something similar
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you very much will do, I think a case would look quite nice because as for now I only need display for one helmet, as I need to save for a car so collecting will unfortunately be slowed if not stopped for a while. I will hopefully post a thread when everything arrives as and is displayed.

Cheers,
    Bodhi

MAP
    ?

Displaying in the open on a proper stand (away from heat and direct sunlight) is perfectly fine. Just get a feather duster and gently clean it off every so often.

Single Helmet Display cases can run $100 or more. Gas $ for your car
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Great guy and friend:
    HEADGEAR DISPLAYS

(And great stands too).
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Thanks for the help guys, I checked out the website and he has some great looking display stands and they won’t break the bank completely. Maybe I could go to my local hardware store and make a decent looking case from scratch for relatively cheap.

Cheers,
    Bodhi

Ahh just chuck 'em a shelf like I do
    If yer lucky like I, you can get yer missus to assemble it too! cheap as!

I never get sick of seeing that shelf René! Awesome mate!

Also Bodhi

Etsy is a good source for handcrafted simple design (wood. Ha) helmet stands.

Best,
    Zach