Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet Identification please

Article about: I saw these and the owner claims this is a WW1 German helmet. I am pretty confident they are not but I am curious if anyone knows anything. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Default Helmet Identification please

I saw these and the owner claims this is a WW1 German helmet. I am pretty confident they are not but I am curious if anyone knows anything. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you everyone for your time and knowledge.

Helmet Identification pleaseHelmet Identification pleaseHelmet Identification pleaseHelmet Identification please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet Identification please
    P
    Many

It is Spanish from the Civil War period. It may have been reissued. I don't recall the model number. Jim G.

?

Spanish M26 possibly.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thank you everyone. I also passed this along to the seller so they can have the correct information and more information for historical purposes and so they do not get scammed. When the seller bought it, it was sold to them incorrectly and misleadingly as a German WW1 helmet. Figured I could at least help the other person in some way. Thank you sincerely again everyone