Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet M42 late war - Question to the Manufacturer's stamp

Article about: Hello, I would like to introduce you to this late M42 with rough lacquer. Shellsize 64, head size 56. In some places some paint has flaked off. The chinstrap is not marked. Inside there are

Default Helmet M42 late war - Question to the Manufacturer's stamp

Hello,

I would like to introduce you to this late M42 with rough lacquer. Shellsize 64, head size 56. In some places some paint has flaked off.
    The chinstrap is not marked.

Inside there are two troupes. An even earlier one was removed.
    Once 4/456 and 3/91, this could be on the one hand the 4th Company of the 456th Grenadier Regiment and on the other the 3rd Company of the Mountaineering Regiment 91. In time, that could also fit well.

I hope the pictures are meaningful.
    The food was never removed, etc.

I just can not identify the manufacturer's stamp .... he is very badly beaten. The lot number is 51- 8 or 3 - 1.
    Can someone follow the Hertseller stamp? I tap on ckl or qvl.

Best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet M42 late war - Question to the Manufacturer's stamp   Helmet M42 late war - Question to the Manufacturer's stamp  

Helmet M42 late war - Question to the Manufacturer's stamp   Helmet M42 late war - Question to the Manufacturer's stamp  

Helmet M42 late war - Question to the Manufacturer's stamp   Helmet M42 late war - Question to the Manufacturer's stamp  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet M42 late war - Question to the Manufacturer's stamp
    P
    Many

more pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet M42 late war - Question to the Manufacturer's stamp   Helmet M42 late war - Question to the Manufacturer's stamp  

Looks like a rear marked EF to me.
    The font of the lot number and the punching of the 1 are typical.

yes, thank you. The form of the Vent holes and there place also make EF possible.