Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help With Helmet

Article about: Put it on ebay if you want to sell it. For the value of the helmet though (\\$200 usd max I would say), I would think sentimental value was higher. Shame.

Default Re: Help With Helmet

Put it on ebay if you want to sell it.

For the value of the helmet though ($200 usd max I would say), I would think sentimental value was higher. Shame.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help With Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Well the sentimental value may be higher- he simply asked what it's worth; he didn't say he's just out to dispose of it and would take anything he can get.

I dunno guys, it seems a bit unfair to assume he's selling for a frivolous reason, when you really have no idea what the situation is. Sometimes people have to make sacrifices they don't want to as well. Who's to say what someone else should consider important or interesting anyway? Don't enough people think collecting "Nazi" stuff is weird to make us all a little more tolerant of others' interests? And why would it be better to keep something that might well just sit in a closet or attic gathering dust instead of selling it to someone who would appreciate it? I'd rather see stuff out there than sequestered, myself. I don't have anything from either of my Grandfathers save photographs but it doesn't mean I remember and love them any less that I would if I did...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Could be it be post war Berlin Fire Brigade? Here is a post war Berlin police buckle
    Attached Images Attached Images Help With Helmet  Help With Helmet  Help With Helmet  Help With Helmet 
    Ben

well like i said,its personal and little bit delicate matter why im selling this instead of other members of family

and i dont know why i cant sell anything i put on ebay,so i would like to try if i have any luck here,at least i know somebody who appriciate this would have it

anyone interested for 200 ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2