Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with helmet

Article about: Hi guys, can I please get your opinions on this lid, I know the decals are junk and unfortunately these are the only photos I have. Thank you.

Default Help with helmet

Hi guys, can I please get your opinions on this lid, I know the decals are junk and unfortunately these are the only photos I have. Thank you.Help with helmetHelp with helmetHelp with helmet
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Shell looks real. As well as the liner and chin strap. Paint looks OK as well. This was probably a ND M42 that someone ruined. It is really really hard to tell but it does look like a rear marked helmet. And if my eyes are not playing tricks on me it looks like an NS that is stamped on the rear.

But without close up photos can't really be sure about the liner and strap. Or if they were added (I see one very loose pin) at a later date.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you Michael but someone else beat me to it and yes it is stamped NS with the size and lot numbers overstamped 😭

You may find that with care these decals will come away (relatively) easily. I've seen fake decals removed from other helmets and you cannot see they were there.
    If the price is decent then it may be worth purchasing - or are you saying someone else has now grabbed it?
    nick

Yeah Nick someone grabbed it before I could get back to it