Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Himmlerstyle Helmet Wehrmacht

Article about: hello ... I would like to introduce my first helmet as a newcomer here in the forum ... it is a so-called Himmlerstyle helmet which was used as a parade helmet in the Wehrmacht ... I really

?

Default Himmlerstyle Helmet Wehrmacht

hello ... I would like to introduce my first helmet as a newcomer here in the forum ... it is a so-called Himmlerstyle helmet which was used as a parade helmet in the Wehrmacht ... I really like this helmet shape and was glad that I could get this ... I hope you like it

Regards Dirk
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Himmlerstyle Helmet  Wehrmacht   Himmlerstyle Helmet  Wehrmacht  

Himmlerstyle Helmet  Wehrmacht   Himmlerstyle Helmet  Wehrmacht  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Himmlerstyle Helmet  Wehrmacht
    P
    Many

Welcome aboard Dirk! Nice first post, a really rare bird. I have a very similar example and have only seen one or 2 others in all my years of collecting. Jim G.

Welcome Dirk! What a fantastic helmet to kick off with. Outstanding condition.

Andy

That's one hell of an introduction Dirk! Welcome, and just to echo what has been said already, that is one magnificent helmet!! Leon.

MAP
    ?

Very nice time capsule!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Good to see some more photos of it , it is a top piece.
    Dirk are we sure these only saw parade use ?

?

from the Himmlerstyle Helmet there is the heavy and the light execution ... this is the light version (that's why he also has an impression above) made only of light metal ... he is not to use as a combat helmet ... to march is he perfect ...

Outstanding Kirk - a great helmet.
    Nick

?

period picture
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Himmlerstyle Helmet  Wehrmacht  

Thought you might like this one.(not trying to hi jack the thread - just playing with the new I-Pad) Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Himmlerstyle Helmet  Wehrmacht   Himmlerstyle Helmet  Wehrmacht  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast