Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How to display without liner damage??

Article about: Hello again all. The love of helmet collecting tilts us toward wanting to display to share what we have with others. Hence the question, how best to store (visible) and to display without ca

Your collection truly is breathtaking Michael! First time I’ve used that word on the forum lol. But it seems bigger and more impressive the more I see of it.

And thanks for the link to the stands. Where did you get the greenish stand from under the left Pickelhaube (5th photo down)?

Thanks,
    Andy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How to display without liner damage??
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Your collection truly is breathtaking Michael! First time I’ve used that word on the forum lol. But it seems bigger and more impressive the more I see of it.

And thanks for the link to the stands. Where did you get the greenish stand from under the left Pickelhaube (5th photo down)?

Thanks,
    Andy
    Flattery will get you everywhere Andy LoL. But seriously, as Larry says...it's not the size of a collection but the passion for it that counts. I've just been collecting a longer time than most so benefit from the "time + opportunity = size" equation

That green stand is from an old haberdashery shop or ladies hat store. Probably from the 30's or 40's. I think I have two. Not sure where I got them. Probably at a garage sale or bargained for them when I bought a visor at a local show

What you need to do is visit and spend a day in the bunker, also sampling the scotch and cigars
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

AirBorneHunter and MAP,
    Not only time learned useful information but put into action amazing real life application in pictures. I hope this thread is seen and appreciated by all who have collected even one cared about piece of headgear. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2