Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Information about this helmet?

Article about: Please can you tell me anything about this helmet. Marked ET64 and 4708. I need information for my website. I have other information about dating and recognizing helmets at; Helmet Collectab

?

Default Information about this helmet?

Please can you tell me anything about this helmet. Marked ET64 and 4708. I need information for my website. I have other information about dating and recognizing helmets at;
    Helmet Collectables
    Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images Information about this helmet?  Information about this helmet?  Information about this helmet? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Information about this helmet?
    P
    Many

You need to post larger photos if you expect members to be able to help you.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

it seems like a better idea to first get the knowledge before you build a website.
    I hope all photos are taken by you or borrowed with permission.

?

They are borrowed from another user without a clear reply. Unfortunately it seems as if I wont be getting any more insight.m

borrowed or stolen , there is a thin line. Not sure what your intention is with your website but if it is to make money by selling you should do your own homework.

Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    it seems like a better idea to first get the knowledge before you build a website.
    I strongly advise this - and do so BEFORE you post incorrect information - especially incorrect BASIC information that the following contains:

Germany | Helmet Collectables

Welcome to our forum and the best of luck to you.
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

I agree, before one can teach or guide, it is of the utmost importance to have a complete understanding of the subject to be taught.
    We all had to crawl before we could walk so to speak.

Brad.