Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just need a quick check on a makers mark and batch number

Article about: Just need a opinion on this et64 makers mark and batch number to make sure if it looks legit or fake to you guys, it's just a m35 shell that's not a relic so just showing the makers mark and

Default Just need a quick check on a makers mark and batch number

Just need a opinion on this et64 makers mark and batch number to make sure if it looks legit or fake to you guys, it's just a m35 shell that's not a relic so just showing the makers mark and batch number only

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just need a quick check on a makers mark and batch number
    P
    Many

?

It looks ok to me mate!
    Cheers,
    Emanuil.

Thanks emanuil

Jack

Hi, it appears ok, but as with everything, the more images of the helmet the better, as to make a 100% call on something you need to see the whole item not just 5% of it. Leon.

Leon it's a restored lid, repainted and repo decals is why but its not a relic helmet tho, guy wants couple of m1 helmets that I have laying around collecting dust but here's the whole shell in its glory so don't bash me man

Hi, looks to be a sound original M35 shell that's been re-worked. Personally I would be inclined to keep the M1's (unless they have been messed with) as a clean un-molested piece is always much more desirable to a collector. I'm not "bashing you", just need as much information as possible to give you an honest answer. Leon.

Leon the 2 m1 are from the late 70's and very common and not worth that much to a collector as myself they both have late 70's liners I think I got $50 max into the pair, I have close to $300 set aside towards a nice decent German helmet that's not mess with, so in your opinion would you do this trade

Quote by chevyfan2k9 View Post
    Leon the 2 m1 are from the late 70's and very common and not worth that much to a collector as myself they both have late 70's liners I think I got $50 max into the pair, I have close to $300 set aside towards a nice decent German helmet that's not mess with, so in your opinion would you do this trade
    Hi, if you are happy with that trade then yes, I would give it a go. I think that I would be more inclined to offer your friend a bargain instead though and offer him the two M1's for a modest price and add it to your $300. I do not think you will be far off from being able to by a very nice German helmet then. Leon.

Leon those m1's are stored in the closet and even tho that m35 been reworked its still a solid lid, but by Friday I have $400 to spend that's my budget according to wife so got to make her happy lol but $400 should get me a decent one and I be careful on what I find and do my research here so I don't get ripped off, so I make another donation to the site

Hey Jack
    Keep saving for an all original helmet in the best condition you can afford. You wont regret waiting for the right one to come along. Good luck in your search.

Steve

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast