Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Luftwaffe decal?

Article about: just looking at this decal and wondering it its real or repro

?

Default Luftwaffe decal?

just looking at this decal and wondering it its real or repro
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe decal?   Luftwaffe decal?  

Luftwaffe decal?   Luftwaffe decal?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe decal?
    P
    Many

I see you double posted in another sub forum.

I suggest you read up to familiarize yourself with the attributes of decals: Luftwaffe Decals – German Helmet Vault

There was a document dated 10 October 1943 mandating the removal of all decals going forward.

There are two instances of this maker/size/lot combo in GHV's lot number database that are single decal Luftwaffe M42s so this is implying production before the above mentioned cut off date.

ET decals are supposed to be more white than yellow in appearance as can be seen on the page I linked here.

Also the photos you have provided are quite blurry at this size and when blown up.

?

Sorry, yes i thought i was posting in a main thread, i looked at the helmet database and there are 2 with the same lot with decals. Please dekete the post if you would like. I meant no disrespect to you

Quote by Samr View Post
    Sorry, yes i thought i was posting in a main thread, i looked at the helmet database and there are 2 with the same lot with decals. Please dekete the post if you would like. I meant no disrespect to you
    I'm not a moderator so I can't do that. Didn't they tell you to post here anyway in the other thread? Can you post better photos of your decals?

Quote by Samr View Post
    Well, you found the right forum so that's good. ET marked helmets ought to have a decal, only with ckl lot 3500ish did the decal drop date occur.

"M42 shell ET64, 2005 LOT"

Just gonna quote you here from your other post so this info doesn't get lost.
    Also don't worry about posting it in the wrong section, a lot of people do and did that, but I'm trying to get that sub-forum back to what its purpose used to be.
    Although I'm not a moderator, so I can't do much

Luis

Can someone tell me when Kriener and Potato became mods please?

- - ------- - -

LOL just bustin
    Z

Samr. No disrespect taken either brother. We are pretty easy going around here. Totally fine to make a mistake
    Z

Observance of the rules and policies is a shared responsibility among the ENTIRE membership.

Quote by PaddyD00 View Post
    Can someone tell me when Kriener and Potato became mods please?

- - ------- - -

LOL just bustin
    Z
    Man I just had my appendix out on Saturday in an emergency surgery so don't test me Z!

Trading body parts for militaria now?!? You’ve got it bad.

Here’s to a speedy recovery mate. That’s scary
    Z

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast