Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M-42 Barn or Shed find out of Russia

Article about: Here is a M-42 I got from Stewarts militaria about 12 years ago Larry Stewart got in a batch the first batch was ok this one was used by a Russian farmer to feed his livestock it was covered

Default M-42 Barn or Shed find out of Russia

Here is a M-42 I got from Stewarts militaria about 12 years ago Larry Stewart got in a batch the first batch was ok this one was used by a Russian farmer to feed his livestock it was covered in tar which I removed and the vents were filled in with lead. Which I removed I put some make shift rivets in it along with a liner missing band to fill it in. It has about 50% of Heer decal present. Some tar I could not get off the top. Anyway it makes a good shelf filler the manufacturing marks and lot no are not readable due to corrision. So here you go GreekMilitaria. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M-42 Barn or Shed find out of Russia   M-42 Barn or Shed find out of Russia  

M-42 Barn or Shed find out of Russia   M-42 Barn or Shed find out of Russia  

M-42 Barn or Shed find out of Russia   M-42 Barn or Shed find out of Russia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-42 Barn or Shed find out of Russia
    P
    Many

Hi Timothy , you did a good job getting this one back to something close to original!! Leon.

?

Still a nice solid display helmet Timothy.
    Good save.

Brad.

Very nice m42 timothy if the decal was more visible then it would be very good for display but still it's a nice helmet i like it