Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

m16 ww1 ww2

Article about: good evening just a little presentation of this beautiful relic full of stories that made the 2 wars

Default m16 ww1 ww2

good evening just a little presentation of this beautiful relic full of stories that made the 2 wars
    m16 ww1 ww2m16 ww1 ww2m16 ww1 ww2m16 ww1 ww2m16 ww1 ww2
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m16 ww1 ww2  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement m16 ww1 ww2
    P
    Many

A very nice WW1 M16 helmet re-issued to 1940 specs. Looks to be a Curt Vogel chinstrap. Nice find! What’s the story with this one? Looks fresh out of the ground.
    Andy

Any photos of the opposite side? With the early single ply liner band - may have been apple green and a DD prior but the paint looks quite dark.

nice reissue but i would like to see the other side to

bonjour à tous
    ce casque aurait ete trouver dns le GERS en FRANCE ou quelques escarmouches ont eu lieu....je n'en sais pas plus...

MAP
    ?

Quote by lassalle View Post
    bonjour à tous
    ce casque aurait ete trouver dns le GERS en FRANCE ou quelques escarmouches ont eu lieu....je n'en sais pas plus...
    For others, it says "this helmet would have been found in the GERS in FRANCE where some skirmishes took place .... I do not know more ..."

Nice relic. Don't often see these.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Merci à vous