Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet

Article about: Hi Forum I have just got this helmet, I think it is all right. I have been "Googling", to me it looks like a M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet, is that correct. All info are wel

Default M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet

Hi Forum
    I have just got this helmet, I think it is all right. I have been "Googling", to me it looks like a M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet, is that correct. All info are welcome

Regards
    John
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet   M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet  

M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet   M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet  

M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet
    P
    Many

I don't know an awful amount about TR Helmets but those decals don't look original to me i'm afraid.I might be wrong just my 2 cents worth.hopefully better knowledged folk will be able to offer better opinions.!

The smart thing to do is post some decal close ups , rest looks fine.

Looks like a odd patina to this especially the rusting, looks almost as if it was scrubbed with some fresh rust.

Thank you for your help, there are some new replays, I will post close up pics of the Decals.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet   M34 Civic Double Decal Police Helmet  

I dont think it has been made to "look old" but someone has tried to wipe out the decals.
    Regards
    John

Those photos John are not close ups , they are just cut out of the original photo.

Here are some taken close up
    Regards
    John

The decals are good , the helmet was denazified so it could still be used after the surrender.

Thank you for your help, I also thought that the decals were all right, but one never knows, there are so many copies etc, and they are usally well made.
    Regards
    John