Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 DD Factory Police Helmet - Telefunken Factory Guard

Article about: I pulled a box out of storage to look for some factory guard helmets and found the box with this one in it. It is a Telefunken Factory Guard helmet. The Telefunken decal is the correct small

Default M34 DD Factory Police Helmet - Telefunken Factory Guard

I pulled a box out of storage to look for some factory guard helmets and found the box with this one in it. It is a Telefunken Factory Guard helmet. The Telefunken decal is the correct small sized Third Reich era transfer, unlike the many that you see on ebay with the larger, modern era decals. The Telefunken concern is still a viable manufacturer of audio components, and fakers often take modern decals and apply them to no decal civil helmets. This one is definitely period, click on the pictures of the decfals to see the crazing that only comes with age. The helmet appears to have been issued with factory applied smooth green paint. There are no maker or size stamps, and the chin strap has been lost to time, but it is a decent example. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 DD Factory Police Helmet - Telefunken Factory Guard   M34 DD Factory Police Helmet - Telefunken Factory Guard  

M34 DD Factory Police Helmet - Telefunken Factory Guard   M34 DD Factory Police Helmet - Telefunken Factory Guard  

M34 DD Factory Police Helmet - Telefunken Factory Guard   M34 DD Factory Police Helmet - Telefunken Factory Guard  

M34 DD Factory Police Helmet - Telefunken Factory Guard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 DD Factory Police Helmet - Telefunken Factory Guard
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M34 DD Factory Police Helmet - Telefunken Factory Guard

Thats a very nice lid Jim and unusual, but whats all this about boxes with lids in, get em all out and post them, plus its nice to see what a proper Telefunken decal should look like

?

Jim you pull another cool and unusual helmet out of your collection, congrats on this one!

If you keep this in storage I'd love to see the ones you display!!!! Nice one Jim

Phill

Good one Jim.
    Another great helmet.
    Chris

Jim do police helmet also come in that green color?
    Chris

Hi Chris, Yes, there are M34 Police lids in this color. Regards, Jim G.

Thank you Jim.
    I wanted to make sure the one I have was correct.
    Chris

First time i've seen one of these babies, very nice!