MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet - Austrian Police Decals

Article about: This was my wife's present to me for our 30th anniversary last month - a complete Double Decal Fire Police helmet. It has it all! The unmarked shell is a rare shallow apron M34 model, of Aus

Default M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet - Austrian Police Decals

This was my wife's present to me for our 30th anniversary last month - a complete Double Decal Fire Police helmet. It has it all! The unmarked shell is a rare shallow apron M34 model, of Austrian manufacture I believe. The liner in one I have only seen before in Austrian one piece flat brim gladiator shells, and the carbine clip on the chin strap is one I have never seen before. Best of all, it has the Austrian variant Police decals that are in great shape. Once again, my buddy, dubbed my "Helmet Pusher" by the wife, has come through with another keeper. Hope you like it - I certainly do! Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet - Austrian Police Decals   M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet - Austrian Police Decals  

M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet - Austrian Police Decals   M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet - Austrian Police Decals  

M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet - Austrian Police Decals   M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet - Austrian Police Decals  

M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet - Austrian Police Decals  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Double Decal Fire Police Helmet - Austrian Police Decals
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Never seen this version of a F/P.

Nice helmet and the wife is a keeper!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I can see why you've been married for 30 years Jim,....Your wife and her present are both keepers, congratulation on both!
    Regards,
    John

?

Jim I can believe your "pusher" had this after seeing his amazing collection! That is a great helmet! Anders has one as well. Your wife is a great lady btw..

Hi Jim, a great helmet and a great wife! She must have learnt a lot from you over the years to "pull out" this cracking Austrian variation! I love the look of the elongated decals that these Austrian lids have. Leon.

Great helmet Jim.
    hope to get one soon.
    chris

nice helmet Great Wife.

I like the liner and the strap.
    I have seen one other helmet with this clip.
    it was on a transitional Austrian helmet
    chris