Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions Please

Article about: I would appreciate 2nd opinions on this helmet and thoughts on worth picking up. Corrections on my assumptions are appreciated. M34 lightweight aluminum Fire Police helmet. The decals look g

Default M34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions Please

I would appreciate 2nd opinions on this helmet and thoughts on worth picking up. Corrections on my assumptions are appreciated. M34 lightweight aluminum Fire Police helmet. The decals look good to me. The eagle has more of a gold tint than a silver tint to it. Not sure if that is good or bad. The liner looks good to me as well. Tabs are in place for the cape. Missing the comb and no plugs installed. The pins look good. What year would this helmet have been made? I could only find a few examples of the buckle type chin strap and none were noted as post war but I am not sure.
    The following info came from an old thread on this forum and was provided by Eric Zentner.
    "I think the (A) is for the factory identification stamp for the Eisenhuttenwerk, Thale Factory. Other marked lids from them were H, I, K and (Lion) DRP (Deutsches Reichs Patent) & may be more"
    All opinions are appreciated and welcome. I would like to add this if all is correct.
    Thank you for looking. A bit heavy on the pics, sorry.
    John

M34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions Please
    P
    Many

Additional Pics.
    John

M34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions PleaseM34 Feuerschutz/Politzei helmet Fire Police Opinions Please

I can just add that mine has a similar chinstrap set up like this one.

The Eagle decal Looks like a M&B decal which I think is okay I saw it on a Beaded civic helmet and chinstrap seems fine to me the M34 I use to own had a similar chinstrap in my opinion the helmet is good but wait for others opinions of course.

Here's a couple of pics for ya John, as I just happened to have it out.

Thank you Rene. Nice helmet and thank you for sharing. It would be nice if the one I am looking at had the comb intact or plugs installed.
    John

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Thank you Rene. Nice helmet and thank you for sharing. It would be nice if the one I am looking at had the comb intact or plugs installed.
    John
    Cheers John not a prob Mate, I still have the leather neck flap somewhere too. Plus I have no idea when mine was made either.
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-22-2020 at 01:22 AM. Reason: added text

I saw another one of these for sale without comb and gold tinted eagle. The ad stated the gold decal indicate water police. I am not sure if this is accurate but was listed on the Rupture Duck, a reputable dealer IMHO.
    John

1000% period. The chinstrap buckle is correct - it is a pre WWII manufactured M34 piece, and to me a one second one look from across the street correct piece. Jim G.

Thank you Jim; I am going to seal the deal.
    John

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast