Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M34 feuerschutzpolizei dd

Article about: Hello, I found this helmet on sale and I hope you can help me. In your opinion is it all original or there is something wrong? Thank you very much

Default M34 feuerschutzpolizei dd

Hello, I found this helmet on sale and I hope you can help me. In your opinion is it all original or there is something wrong?

Thank you very much
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 feuerschutzpolizei dd   M34 feuerschutzpolizei dd  

M34 feuerschutzpolizei dd   M34 feuerschutzpolizei dd  

M34 feuerschutzpolizei dd  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 feuerschutzpolizei dd
    P
    Many

Nice-Looking M34 "Square Dip" Version...But I can't comment on the Decals' Originality...

All good! Decals are original, as are the liner and chinstraps. I like the "y" chin straps on these helmets. Would like to see the buckle. Many are marked "tucktite" with a US Patent number. These were manufactured pre WWII. Jim G.

Search "Tuck-Tite" on this forum and you will see a few of the Tuck-Tite buckles.

Thank you very much for the informations, in this conditions what is the correct price for an helmet like this one?

Quote by David92 View Post
    Thank you very much for the informations, in this conditions what is the correct price for an helmet like this one?
    We do not do evaluations on this forum , best check some dealer sites.

Ok, thank you all for your comments and advices!
    Regards
    David