Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M34 lightweight dd luftwaffe helmet.?

Article about: Hi guys found this on a French based website but it's priced as a normal M34 Helmet.I've never seen this type of example before so surely must be a fake decal scam?plus the site sells modern

Default M34 lightweight dd luftwaffe helmet.?

Hi guys found this on a French based website but it's priced as a normal M34 Helmet.I've never seen this type of example before so surely must be a fake decal scam?plus the site sells modern repro decals which is disconcerning next to so-called original Helmets.also the price tells me it's not genuine.thought i'd post it for discussion,thanks for your comments in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 lightweight dd luftwaffe helmet.?   M34 lightweight dd luftwaffe helmet.?  

M34 lightweight dd luftwaffe helmet.?   M34 lightweight dd luftwaffe helmet.?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 lightweight dd luftwaffe helmet.?
    P
    Many

Hi Jake,

I’ve seem some examples of M34’s configured with DD Heer decals. The DD Luftwaffe examples I’ve seen have been for fire protection helmets and have had a white painted band below the branch decal. Not really my area of study but hopefully some members with experience in this area will chime in shortly.

Andy

You can find original examples on my page :
    Luftwaffe Fire protection – German Helmet Vault

They do not all have a white painted band.

So not the slaying I was expecting from our top Helmet guys here.cheers Andy and Frank I checked your link Frank and you are indeed correct regarding the white band missing so is it safe for me to proceed with a purchase.?thanks again.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    So not the slaying I was expecting from our top Helmet guys here.cheers Andy and Frank I checked your link Frank and you are indeed correct regarding the white band missing so is it safe for me to proceed with a purchase.?thanks again.
    i would ask decal close ups first of both decals. These can have many different types.

The Adler is a repro, which, I guess, is why the price is set the way it is. For me it would be a pass. Jim G.

Thanks Jim for your knowledge that's a done deal then guess I'll be staying well clear of that site from now on.the site is called "Militaria 39 45.

I know the site jake and it’s best to steer clear of them, their helmets are all about 99% fakes and I questioned them one time about a decal closeup and received no response.

Well your not wrong there.I too asked for close ups of the decals and they haven't replied back so I'll take that as a no then.what's really weird is they actually write next to certain items that it's a repro or suspicious decals talk about covering your tracks.
    I should have smelt a rat from the start especially as there we're three in total of these variations.