Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M34 Luftschutz

Article about: hello i found this M34 helmet while scroling down the local marketplace and i was interested if this is an original piece or if its a scummy fake. from what i can see it seems like theres th

Default M34 Luftschutz

hello i found this M34 helmet while scroling down the local marketplace and i was interested if this is an original piece or if its a scummy fake.
    from what i can see it seems like theres the luftschutz paint over the original green paint but i dont know for sure.
    i would like to get some feedback, thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M34 Luftschutz   M34 Luftschutz  

M34 Luftschutz   M34 Luftschutz  

M34 Luftschutz   M34 Luftschutz  

M34 Luftschutz  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 Luftschutz
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Will defer to our Civic Helmet guru's but that looks more like a painted on stencil and not a decal. Not my specialty but I haven't see Luftschutz stencils on these helmets before. Maybe others have.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Not the first time I see a Dutch luftshutz M34, as the Netherlands are only 30 km away from where I live. Indeed, looks not like a real luftshutz decal in this case.
    These helmets have been discussed earlier here :
    M34 Luftschutz dutch model