Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 with #2 stamped inside

Article about: Today I looked at a helmet that appeared to be German M35, judging by the rivets and overall finish. I looked closer and found a single #2 stamped inside of the helmet, in the place where yo

Default M35 with #2 stamped inside

Today I looked at a helmet that appeared to be German M35, judging by the rivets and overall finish. I looked closer and found a single #2 stamped inside of the helmet, in the place where you would see 4 digit production number. I'm totally lost, I did some research online and was unable to find any reference..... please help. Best regards Johnny. Ill see if I get a photo.......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M35 with #2 stamped inside
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Pictures would help. Could be anything...a light stamping, paint covering the rest or just a fake shell. Did it have a maker and size stamping?

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Pictures would help. Could be anything...a light stamping, paint covering the rest or just a fake shell. Did it have a maker and size stamping?

Michael
    Nope, none of the above, just single number 2................

MAP
    ?

Then besides the above noted reasons, I can't add much more without a picture. How was the feast of the lid? Original liner? Paint? Decals?

Maybe others can help out.....

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Just the shell, without liner, decals or damage to it..........

MAP
    ?

Too bad there are now pictures. Maybe someone has seen something like this and can help. But my guess is either a fake shell or light stamping.

Ill try to get some photos......

MAP
    ?

Thanks

There you go, you can see #2, also right above it #3 that i didnt see before.

MAP
    ?

might be me but I don't see a picture.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast